Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2020 v.8 no.4 pp. 2140-2146
- active sites; catalysts; catalytic activity; coordination polymers; electrochemistry; microwave treatment; nanoparticles; nanosheets; nickel oxide; oxygen production; potassium hydroxide
- ... The high-temperature calcination of metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) often leads to a sharp collapse in the abundant pores inside the MOFs and a serious aggregation of metal sites, which are adverse to electrocatalysis performance. Here, a controllable calcination route was developed for the partial decomposition of ultrathin 2D Ni-based MOF (2D Ni-MOF) precursors to fabricate ultrafine NiO nanopar ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.33 pp. 19531-19538
- alkalinity; carbon; catalysts; electrochemistry; engineering; hydrogen production; hydrophilicity; nanoparticles; platinum; potassium hydroxide; water
- ... Regulation of the electronic structures of metal centers represents a robust strategy for enhancing the activity of electrocatalysts. Herein, we report the crafting of hybrid electrocatalysts comprising both single atomic Ru (SA-Ru) and Ru nanoparticles (NPs) supported on porous N-doped carbon (PC), in which the electronic structures of SA-Ru were effectively optimized by nearby Ru NPs to achieve ...