Jump to Main Content
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2015 v.3 no.41 pp. 20664-20672
- ambient temperature; fuels; heat; hydrazine; infrared spectroscopy; ionic liquids; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; salts; thermal stability; vapor pressure; viscosity
- ... Two series of super-base-derived hypergolic ionic liquid materials were synthesized and fully characterized by ¹H and ¹³C NMR, IR spectroscopy, and high resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS). Their physicochemical properties such as thermal properties, density, viscosity, heats of formation, specific impulse, and ignition delay time were intensively characterized or calculated. Among fourteen new or ...
- Qi, Xiujuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.23 pp. 8978-8982
- additives; ambient temperature; fuels; ionic liquids; liquids; oxidants
- ... A family of hydride-rich bis(borano)hypophosphite-based ionic liquids was developed, which showed good water stability at room temperature and unexpected hypergolic reactivity with oxidizers. These ionic fluids have exhibited the shortest ignition delay times so far, demonstrating their application potential as hypergolic fuels or additives in liquid bipropellants. ...