Jump to Main Content
- He, Chuanxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.18 pp. 11223-11233
- batteries; carbon; catalysts; durability; electrochemistry; energy density; methanol; nitrogen content; oxygen; polyacrylonitrile; surface area; thermal stability; zinc chloride
- ... Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) is an attractive precursor for N-doped porous carbons owing to its high nitrogen content and good thermal stability. Herein, a facile and effective route for the synthesis of N/S co-doped porous carbon by capitalizing on hetero-atom containing PAN as a doped carbon source and ZnCl₂ as a volatile porogen is reported. Notably, the optimal porous carbon (denoted as FeZ-CNS-900 ...
- He, Chuanxin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.2 pp. 461-468
- carbon; corrosion; iron; liquids; nanocomposites; nanohybrids; nanoparticles; oxidation; oxygen; oxygen production; sulfuric acid
- ... The ability to develop low-cost electrocatalysts with high efficiency and strong stability for acid oxygen evolution reactions (OER) will enable commercial applications of powerful proton exchange membranes (PEM) in water splitting devices. However, this remains challenging because most nonprecious metal-based electrocatalysts suffer from strong corrosion in acid media. Herein, we crafted porous N ...