Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Xiaodong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.35 pp. 20310-20316
- active sites; batteries; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; cobalt; electrochemistry; fuel cells; methanol; nanoparticles; oxygen; oxygen production; platinum; potassium chloride; pyrolysis; temperature
- ... The fabrication of stable and low-cost bifunctional electrocatalysts with high activities for both oxygen evolution reaction (OER) and oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) is of vital importance and challenge for regenerative fuel cells and metal–air batteries. Here, we firstly report a simple KCl-assisted pyrolysis strategy to construct hybrid architectures with Co nanoparticles embedded in N-doped ca ...
- Chen, Xiaodong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.20 pp. 9937-9945
- adsorption; carbon; cobalt; electrons; methyl orange; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photolysis; pollutants; pyrolysis; recycling; synergism; temperature; water pollution; zinc oxide
- ... Semiconducting metal oxides have been considered as effective photocatalysts for the degradation of organic pollutants to decolorize contaminated water. However, the poor performance and difficulty in recycling greatly hinder their practical application. Herein, we designed and fabricated, for the first time, a novel ZnO@C–N–Co core–shell nanocomposite towards efficient and recyclable photocatalys ...