Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2015 v.3 no.8 pp. 4560-4567
- alkenes; carbon monoxide; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; iron; manganese; manganese monoxide; nanoparticles; potassium; potassium permanganate; redox reactions; reducing agents; synthesis gas; temperature
- ... Manganese and potassium promoters coated carbon nanotubes (i.e., MnK-CNTs) were synthesized by a redox reaction between CNTs and KMnO₄, in which the CNTs act as reducing agent and as substrate for the heterogeneous nucleation of K-doped manganese oxide. The as-synthesized MnK-CNTs were employed to support Fe catalyst (i.e., Fe/MnK-CNTs, the loadings of 7.9 wt% Fe, 15.7 wt% Mn and 1.9 wt% K) for th ...
- Duan, Xuezhi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 18666-18676
- benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cyclohexanones; methanol; nanocrystallites; polyamines; quaternary ammonium compounds; zeolites
- ... The epichlorohydrin-N,N-dimethyl-1,3-diaminopropane copolymer (PCA) has been introduced for the first time as a meso-template to successfully synthesize a hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite (PCA-ZSM-5) with mesopores of 7–50 nm in diameter by using small-sized nanoblocks. However, when its structural analogue epichlorohydrin–dimethylamine polyamine (PCS) is used, the obtained ZSM-5 zeolite (PCS-ZSM-5) has ...