Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Junghyun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2018 v.6 no.48 pp. 24805-24813
- copper; electrical conductivity; electrodes; graphene; oxidation; solar cells; solar energy
- ... Copper is one of the candidate materials for alternative transparent conductive electrodes (TCEs) owing to its excellent electrical conductivity and low cost. The vulnerability of copper against oxidation, however, imposes a severe limitation on its widespread application in functional devices. In this study, we demonstrate a high-performance and robust Cu and graphene hybrid TCE, where Cu optimiz ...
- Lee, Junghyun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.35 pp. 18716-18724
- additives; chemistry; clean energy; coatings; graphene; solar cells
- ... With the rise of graphene, its applications as the active component in various types of solar cells, such as transparent conductors, additives, or interfacial charge transport layers, have been intensively investigated. Among them, graphene-based Schottky junction solar cells have been rapidly developed due to their relatively simple device structures compared to conventional p–n junction type sol ...