Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jingfeng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.23 pp. 13948-13955
- borates; carbon nanotubes; deformation; electric generators; electric potential difference; electricity; electronics; hydrogels; near infrared radiation; polyvinyl alcohol; renewable energy sources; spraying
- ... Self-healable soft conductors, which can withstand certain degrees of deformation and can recover from damage spontaneously, are essential for wearable applications. In this work, a soft hydrogel based self-healing triboelectric nanogenerator (HS-TENG), which is highly deformable, and both mechanically and electrically self-healable, has been successfully fabricated from a poly(vinyl alcohol)/agar ...
- Han, Jingfeng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2018 v.6 no.47 pp. 24186-24193
- carbon dioxide; cations; commercialization; computational methodology; fluorides; models; moieties; nitrogen; porous media; prediction; silica; topology; toxicity
- ... The targeted synthesis of crystalline microporous silicoaluminophosphate (SAPO) molecular sieves (MSs) with desired topologies is challenging. Conventionally, the trial-and-error approach assisted by computational methods is widely utilized for this exploration. The identification of predicted organic structure-directing agents (OSDAs) by this method is usually based on a neutral aluminophosphate ...