Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2020 v.8 no.6 pp. 1290-1301
- ABC transporters; chemical bonding; drugs; endocytosis; in vivo studies; mice; multiple drug resistance; nanoparticles; neoplasms; pH; polypeptides; therapeutics
- ... Multidrug resistance (MDR) is one of the major obstacles for tumor therapy. Intake by receptor-mediated endocytosis enables molecules to bypass ABC transporter efflux, which is the primary mechanism of MDR. Here, we developed a novel pH/enzyme dual-responsive polypeptide prodrug to reverse multidrug resistance. This drug is composed of pH/MMP2-sensitive nanoparticles (MSNPs) self-assembled from mP ...
- Chen, Yun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2020 v.8 no.13 pp. 2719-2725
- crosslinking; drugs; fluorescence; hydrophobicity; micelles; nanoparticles; photoluminescence; water solubility
- ... The cross-linked small-molecule micelles (cSMs) have found applications in many fields but their low loading capacity and non-fluorescence property hindered their further development. Herein, water-soluble organic nanoparticles were applied as templates to “stretch” the hydrophobic core of cSMs and photo-cross-linking was employed to supply photoluminescence. The resulting cross-linked small-molec ...