Jump to Main Content
- ZhangSame contribution., Jieyuan; Yang, Yunlong; Chen, Yunfeng; Liu, Xiaolin; Guo, Shangchun; Zhu, Linyong; Wang, Yang
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2016 v.4 no.5 pp. 973-981
- micro-computed tomography, etc ; biomimetics; bone formation; encapsulation; fluorescent labeling; gelatin; histology; hyaluronic acid; hydrogels; hydroxyapatite; imines; irradiation; models; nanoparticles; rats; scanning electron microscopy; ultraviolet radiation; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A novel in situ phototriggered-imine-crosslink (PIC) three-component biomimetic composite hydrogel, which was composed of hyaluronic acid (HA), gelatin, and hydroxyapatite nanoparticles (n-HAps), was successfully prepared in this study. o-Nitrobenzyl derivative NB was grafted to HA (HA-NB). Upon 365 nm light irradiation, o-nitrosobenzaldehydes were photo-generated and subsequently reacted with ami ...
- Fang, Xingxing; Xie, Jin; Zhong, Lixin; Li, Jierong; Rong, Dongming; Li, Xiongshen; Ouyang, Jun
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2016 v.4 no.6 pp. 1070-1080
- micro-computed tomography, etc ; adhesion; alkaline phosphatase; biomimetic materials; biomimetics; bone formation; bones; chemical composition; coculture; extracellular matrix; gelatin; gene expression; genes; hydrogels; messenger RNA; models; rats; separation; staining; stem cells; tissue engineering; viability; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Bone tissue engineering is an exciting research area that develops functional strategies for the most challenging bone related clinical issues. Among the numerous materials used in this area, biomimetic materials have been developed amazingly over the past decades. In this study, biomimetic gelatin methacrylamide (Bio-GelMA) hydrogel scaffolds have been fabricated to mimic both the physical archit ...