Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yun-Duan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2015 v.3 no.26 pp. 5220-5231
- alkynes; azides; cytotoxicity; doxorubicin; galactose; lactones; lectins; micelles; neoplasm cells; phenylalanine; polyglutamic acid; polypeptides
- ... The synthesis and self-assembly of lactobionolactone-conjugated poly(l-glutamic acid)-b-poly(l-phenylalanine) amphiphilic block copolypeptides (Lac-PGA-b-PPhe) and their evaluation for anticancer drug doxorubicin (DOX) delivery have been investigated. Lactobionolactone was functionalized with the azide group and successfully conjugated with the terminal alkyne groups on the polypeptides through cl ...
- Chen, Yun-An, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2015 v.3 no.10 pp. 2067-2074
- bone marrow; cerebral cortex; chemistry; cytotoxicity; fibroblasts; fluorescence; mesenchymal stromal cells; models; neuroglia; neurons; neurophysiology; rats; stem cells; tissue repair
- ... Until now, there has been no appropriate marker to specifically and effectively label living neural stem/precursor cells (NSPCs) to investigate NSPC migration and differentiation. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to develop a specific method for tracking NSPCs by a cell marker, 3,6-bis(1-methyl-4-vinylpyridinium)-carbazole diiodide (BMVC). It was found that the bright fluorescence spots co ...