Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Xu, Jing-Wen; Cui, Zhuo-Miao; Xu, Feng; Luo, Yan-Ling
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.3 pp. 1945-1961
- iron oxides, etc ; composite polymers; electrochemistry; esterification; fluorescence; gold; hydrodynamics; magnetism; micelles; nanogold; nanohybrids; nanoparticles; pH; polymerization; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; thiols; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Multi-component block copolymer nanohybrids consisting of Fe₃O₄ nanoparticles and poly(acryloyloxyethyloxyl 1-mercaptohemisuccinate) and poly(methacrylic acid) (PMAA) blocks were synthesized via the surface-initiated atom transfer radical polymerization, followed by the esterification with d,l-mercaptosuccinic acid. The block copolymer nanohybrids were coordinated with Au nanoparticles (Au NPs) th ...
- Wang, Qianwen; Dong, Shuying; Zhang, Di; Yu, Chongfei; Lu, Juan; Wang, Dong; Sun, Jianhui
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.2 pp. 1135-1147
- iron oxides, etc ; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; irradiation; magnetic fields; magnetic properties; methylene blue; nanocomposites; nitrogen; pH; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopes; spectrometers; transmission electron microscopy; wastewater treatment; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Novel magnetically recyclable MoS₂@Fe₃O₄ nanocomposite with remarkable photocatalytic capability was prepared by virtue of a rational hydrothermal route. The as-synthesized nanocomposites were well characterized by various spectroscopic and microscopic techniques, including X-ray powder diffraction, field-emission scanning electron microscope, transmission electron microscopy, energy-dispersive sp ...