Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 4507-4514
- carbon nanotubes; crystallization; encapsulation; graphene; hydrophobicity; photovoltaic cells
- ... Modification of hole transporting layers has proved an effective approach to improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency of perovskite solar cells. In this work, we report a highly dispersed graphene composite prepared by skillfully using the synergistic π–π interaction between graphene sheets and functional carbon nanotubes (f-CNTs). The graphene:f-CNTs HTLs demonstrate excellent conductivity ...
- Chen, Yun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.20 pp. 14666-14680
- additives; adsorption; chlorides; corrosion; energy; hydrochloric acid; ionic liquids; iron; molecular dynamics; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; simulation models; steel; temperature
- ... In this work, two imidazolium-based ionic liquids 1-(2-aminoethyl)-1-dodecyl-2-methyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-imidazol-1-ium chloride ([ADMDI]Cl) and 1-(2-aminoethyl)-1-dodecyl-2-(trifluoromethyl)-4,5-dihydro-1H-imidazol-1-ium chloride ([ADTDI]Cl) were synthesized for the first time and their inhibitive effects on the corrosion of mild steel in 0.5 M HCl solution at elevated temperature were investigated b ...