Jump to Main Content
- Ning-hua Liu; Jian-feng Pan; Yue-E Miao; Tian-xi Liu; Feng Xu; Hui Sun
- Journal of materials science 2014 v.49 no.20 pp. 7253-7262
- cell adhesion; contact angle; extracellular matrix; hydrophilicity; mixing; stem cells; tensile strength; tissue engineering
- ... For skin tissue engineering, an ideal scaffold should mimic the natural extracellular matrix of the native skin. In this study, we reported a novel elastic sub-micron fiber scaffold blending poly (ε-caprolactone-co-lactide) (PLCL) and Pluronic at different ratios by electrospinning. PLCL and Pluronic were co-electrospun with the ratio of 100/0, 99/1, 95/5, 90/10, 85/15, and 75/25. These scaffolds ...
- Teng Wang; Yi Wan; Zhanqiang Liu
- Journal of materials science 2016 v.51 no.21 pp. 9551-9561
- X-ray diffraction; adhesion; alkaline phosphatase; alloys; bioassays; biocompatible materials; cell adhesion; contact angle; extracellular matrix; heat treatment; hydrophilicity; microstructure; mineralization; nanowires; osteoblasts; osteocalcin; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; titanium
- ... Micro/nanotopographical modification of biomaterials plays an essential role in the improvement of implants’ cytocompatibility. In this paper, hierarchical micro/nanostructured surface was constructed to improve the titanium alloy cytocompatibility, which combined sandblasting, acid etching, and alkali heat treatment. The surface features were characterized using scanning electron microscope (SEM) ...