Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: celia?
- Hiruma-Lima, Clélia Akiko, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2013 v.16 no.12 pp. 1162-1167
- Citrus aurantium; blood chemistry; blood vessels; cell proliferation; essential oils; flavorings; gastric mucosa; humans; immunohistochemistry; limonene; models; mucus; proliferating cell nuclear antigen; prostaglandin synthase; rats; stomach ulcers; tissue weight; toxicity; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Previous studies have described the gastroprotective effects of essential oils that are derived from Citrus aurantium (OEC) and its main compound d-limonene (LIM) in a model of chemically induced ulcers in rats. However, these studies do not address the compound's healing effects on the gastric mucosa. Thus, the aim of this work was to evaluate the healing activity of OEC and LIM in acetic acid-in ...
- Hiruma-Lima, Clelia Akiko, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2009 v.12 no.6 pp. 1411-1415
- Sapindaceae; medicinal plants; leaves; chemical constituents of plants; isoprenoids; plant extracts; medicinal properties; stomach ulcers; gastric mucosa; protective effect; sensory neurons; sulfhydryl groups; nonprotein nitrogen; nitric oxide; animal models; mice; traditional medicine; herbal medicines; cytotoxicity; Brazil