Jump to Main Content
- Sangkeun Son; Sung-Kyun Ko; Seung Min Kim; Eun Kim; Gil Soo Kim; Byeongsan Lee; In-Ja Ryoo; Won-Gon Kim; Jung-Sook Lee; Young-Soo Hong; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2462-2469
- Gram-positive bacteria; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; acetone; amino acids; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; derivatization; linkage groups; lipopeptides; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methicillin; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Korean Peninsula
- ... Three cyclic lipopeptides, including one known (1) and two new (2 and 3) compounds, that possess the rare enamide linkage group were discovered from Streptomyces sp. KCB14A132, an actinobacterium isolated from a soil sample collected from Jeung Island, Korea. The NMR and MS-based characterization showed that they differed in the amino acid residues in the peptide backbone. Application of Marfey’s ...
- Zheng Cui; Xiachang Wang; Stefan Koppermann; Jon S. Thorson; Christian Ducho; Steven G. Van Lanen
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.4 pp. 942-948
- Aquifex; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; fatty acids; inhibitory concentration 50; mutagenesis; mutants; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; nucleosides; spectral analysis
- ... Muraymycins are nucleoside antibiotics isolated from Streptomyces sp. NRRL 30471 and several mutant strains thereof that were generated by random, chemical mutagenesis. Reinvestigation of two mutant strains using new media conditions led to the isolation of three new muraymycin congeners, named B8, B9, and C6 (1–3), as well as a known muraymycin, C1. Structures of the compounds were elucidated by ...
- PubMed Central: