Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: media?
- Remy, Simon; Olivon, Florent; Desrat, Sandy; Blanchard, Florent; Eparvier, Véronique; Leyssen, Pieter; Neyts, Johan; Roussi, Fanny; Touboul, David; Litaudon, Marc
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.4 pp. 901-912
- median effective concentration, etc ; Chikungunya virus; X-ray diffraction; antiviral properties; bark; biosynthesis; chemical structure; diterpenoids; ethyl acetate; fractionation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Bioassay-guided fractionation of an EtOAc extract of the trunk bark of Sandwithia guyanensis, using a chikungunya virus (CHIKV)-cell-based assay, afforded 17 new diterpenoids 1–17 and the known jatrointelones A and C (18 and 19). The new compounds included two tetranorditerpenoids 1 and 2, a trinorditerpenoid 3, euphoractines P-W (4–11), and euphactine G (13) possessing the rare 5/6/7/3 (4–7), 5/6 ...
- Yu, Zhang-Xin; Zheng, Cai-Juan; Chen, Guang-Ying; Huang, Rong-Li; Zhou, Xue-Ming; Niu, Zhi-Gang; Li, Xiao-Bao; Han, Chang-Ri; Song, Xiao-Ping
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.82 no.1 pp. 27-34
- median effective concentration, etc ; Polyalthia; X-ray diffraction; antiretroviral properties; biosynthesis; circular dichroism spectroscopy; diterpenoids; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Ten new clerodane diterpenoids, polylauioids A–J (1–10), and five known analogues (11–15) were isolated from the roots of Polyalthia laui. Among the new compounds, 3 and 8 are artifacts. The structures were elucidated using spectroscopic methods and by comparison with published NMR spectroscopic data. The absolute configurations of 4, 5, and 7 were defined based on single-crystal X-ray diffraction ...