Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: media?
- Jin, Yang; Fan, Jun-Ting; Gu, Xiao-Ling; Zhang, Li-Ying; Han, Jing; Du, Shu-Hu; Zhang, Ai-Xia
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.6 pp. 1734-1741
- median effective concentration, etc ; Typhonium; apoptosis; caspase-3; caspase-9; cerebrosides; cytochrome c; longans; neuroprotective effect; rhizomes; signal transduction; spectral analysis; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... An investigation of the potential neuroprotective natural product constituents of the rhizomes of Typhonium giganteum led to the isolation of two new cerebrosides, typhonosides E (1) and F (2), along with 11 known analogues (3–13). The structures of compounds 1 and 2 were elucidated by spectroscopic data interpretation. The activity of these compounds against glutamate-induced cell apoptosis was i ...
- Esposito, Mélissa; Nothias, Louis-Félix; Retailleau, Pascal; Costa, Jean; Roussi, Fanny; Neyts, Johan; Leyssen, Pieter; Touboul, David; Litaudon, Marc; Paolini, Julien
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.7 pp. 2051-2059
- median effective concentration, etc ; Chikungunya virus; Euphorbia; active ingredients; aerial parts; chromatography; diterpenoids; esters; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Six new premyrsinol esters (1–6) and one new myrsinol ester (8) were isolated from an aerial parts extract of Euphorbia pithyusa, together with a known premyrsinol (7) and two known dideoxyphorbol esters (9 and 10), following a bioactivity-guided purification procedure using a chikungunya virus (CHIKV) cell-based assay. The structures of the new diterpene esters (1–6 and 8) were elucidated by MS a ...