Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Ying; Zhang, Jian-Xin; Huang, Tao; Mao, Xin-Ying; Gu, Wei; He, Hong-Ping; Di, Ying-Tong; Li, Shun-Lin; Chen, Duo-Zhi; Zhang, Yu; Hao, Xiao-Jiang
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 811-821
- X-ray diffraction; antiviral properties; cytotoxicity; heptane; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; limonoids; mass spectrometry; neoplasms; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxygen; viruses
- ... Fourteen new limonoids, munronins A–N (1–14), and eight known limonoids (15–22) were isolated from the whole plants of Munronia henryi. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by 2D NMR spectroscopy and mass spectrometry, and the structure of 8 was confirmed by single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis. Compound 1 represents the first limonoid found with a novel 7-oxabicyclo[2.2.1]hept ...
- Kumar, Rohitesh; Sadowski, Martin
C.; Levrier, Claire; Nelson, Colleen C.; Jones, Amy J.; Holleran, John P.; Avery, Vicky M.; Healy, Peter C.; Davis, Rohan A.
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 914-918
- Plasmodium falciparum; Trypanosoma brucei brucei; X-ray diffraction; acetates; aminolysis; antiparasitic properties; cytotoxicity; fungi; humans; lipid content; metabolites; neoplasm cells; phospholipids; primary amines; prostatic neoplasms; screening; spectral analysis
- ... The fungal metabolite 3-chloro-4-hydroxyphenylacetic acid (1) was utilized in the generation of a unique drug-like screening library using parallel solution-phase synthesis. A 20-membered amide library (3–22) was generated by first converting 1 to methyl (3-chloro-4-hydroxyphenyl)acetate (2), then reacting this scaffold with a diverse series of primary amines via a solvent-free aminolysis procedur ...
- Zhao, Ming; Onakpa, Michael
Monday; Chen, Wei-Lun; Santarsiero, Bernard
D.; Swanson, Steven M.; Burdette, Joanna E.; Asuzu, Isaac
Uzoma; Che, Chun-Tao
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 789-796
- Icacina; X-ray diffraction; anticarcinogenic activity; breast neoplasms; cytotoxicity; diterpenoids; humans; melanoma; ovarian neoplasms; spectroscopy; tubers
- ... Seven new 17-norpimarane and (9βH)-17-norpimarane diterpenoids, icacinlactones A–G (1–7), were isolated from the tuber of Icacina trichantha. The structures were elucidated by spectroscopic and HRMS techniques, and the absolute configuration of 2 was determined by means of X-ray crystallographic analysis. Compounds 1–7, as well as four known related structures, were evaluated for cytotoxic activit ...
- PubMed Central: