Jump to Main Content
- Leutou, Alain S.; Yang, Inho; Kang, Heonjoong; Seo, Eun Kyung; Nam, Sang-Jip; Fenical, William
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.11 pp. 2846-2849
- Nocardiopsis, etc ; alkaloids; chemical structure; coasts; marine sediments; methylation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; secondary metabolites; spectral analysis; California; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Chemical investigation of a marine-derived actinomycete isolated from marine sediments collected off the coast of southern California and identified as a Nocardiopsis sp. (strain CNQ115) led to the isolation of two new 4-aminoimidazole alkaloids, nocarimidazoles A (1) and B (2). The chemical structures of nocarimidazoles A and B were assigned by interpretation of NMR spectroscopic data and through ...
- Sun, Mingwei; Zhang, Xiaomei; Hao, Huilin; Li, Wenjun; Lu, Chunhua
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.8 pp. 2123-2127
- Nocardiopsis lucentensis, etc ; X-radiation; cytotoxicity; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Seven new benzoxazole derivatives, nocarbenzoxazoles A–G (1–7), were isolated from the halophilic strain Nocardiopsis lucentensis DSM 44048. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic data, HRESIMS, and X-ray single-crystal diffraction. The isolated compounds were assayed for their cytotoxicity against a panel of human tumor cell lines (HepG2, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-4 ...