Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Zhong-Bin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2014 v.77 no.4 pp. 955-962
- active ingredients; asthma; coumarins; cyclic AMP; drugs; fractionation; inhibitory concentration 50; plant extracts; roots; spectral analysis; structure-activity relationships; tritium
- ... Bioassay-guided fractionation of the ethanolic extract of the roots of Toddalia asiatica led to the isolation of seven new prenylated coumarins (1–7) and 14 known analogues (8–21). The structures of 1–7 were elucidated by spectroscopic analysis, and their absolute configurations were determined by combined chemical methods and chiral separation analysis. Compounds 1–5, named toddalin A, 3‴-O-demet ...
- Cheng, Zhong-Bin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2014 v.77 no.8 pp. 1928-1936
- Sarcophyton; asthma; corals; drugs; inhibitory concentration 50; prostaglandins; spectral analysis; structure-activity relationships
- ... Ten new prostaglandin derivatives (PGs), sarcoehrendins A–J (1–10), together with five known analogues (11–15) were isolated from the soft coral Sarcophyton ehrenbergi. Compounds 4–8 represented the first examples of PGs featuring an 18-ketone group. The structures including the absolute configurations were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis and chemical evidence. All of the isolate ...