Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Xiaohong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2020 v.83 no.5 pp. 1646-1657
- Human immunodeficiency virus; Mycobacterium tuberculosis; Streptomyces atratus; X-ray diffraction; amino acids; antineoplastic activity; bioassays; cytotoxicity; death; drugs; human cell lines; minimum inhibitory concentration; multiple drug resistance; mutants; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pathogens; structure-activity relationships; tuberculosis
- ... Tuberculosis (TB) ranks as the leading cause of death from a single infectious agent (ranking more lethal than HIV/AIDS) over the course of the past decade. More concerning is that reports of multi-drug-resistant (MDR) and extensively drug-resistant (XDR) strains of TB have been dramatically increasing. It continues to become ever more clear that novel anti-TB drugs with improved efficacies and re ...
- Zhou, Zheng-Qun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.11 pp. 2923-2929
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Acorus gramineus; acarbose; acetylcholinesterase; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; benzene; drugs; enantiomers; enzyme inhibition; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; lignans; phenylpropanoids; rhizomes; spectral analysis
- ... Eight new (1a/1b, 2a, 3a, 4a/4b, and 5a/5b) and seven known (2b, 3b, and 6–10) asarone-derived phenylpropanoids, a known asarone-derived lignan (12), and four known lignan analogues (11 and 13–15) were isolated from the rhizome of Acorus tatarinowii Schott. The structures were elucidated via comprehensive spectroscopic analyses, modified Mosher’s method, and quantum chemical calculations. Compound ...