Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 398
- Takeuchi, Misa; Saito, Yohei; Goto, Masuo; Miyake, Katsunori; Newman, David J.; O’Keefe, Barry R.; Lee, Kuo-Hsiung; Nakagawa-Goto, Kyoko
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.8 pp. 1884-1891
- chemical constituents of plants, etc ; Alangium; alkaloids; apoptosis; cell cycle; cell lines; extinction; leaves; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; screening; secondary metabolites; tropical plants; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Alangium longiflorum is currently in extinction crisis, which will likely severely hamper further phytochemical investigation of this plant species from new collections. A crude extract of leaves of A. longiflorum (N33539), collected for the U.S. National Cancer Institute in 1989, showed potent cancer cell line antiproliferative activity. A phytochemical study resulted in the isolation of 17 secon ...
- Xiong, Juan; Wang, Li-Jun; Qian, Jianchang; Wang, Pei-Pei; Wang, Xue-Jiao; Ma, Guang-Lei; Zeng, Huaqiang; Li, Jia; Hu, Jin-Feng
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.10 pp. 2195-2204
- chemical constituents of plants, etc ; Michelia; X-ray diffraction; antineoplastic activity; bioassays; biochemical pathways; branches; circular dichroism spectroscopy; computational methodology; cytotoxicity; human cell lines; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; methanol; moieties; neoplasm cells; ornamental plants; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; sesquiterpenoids; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... A preliminary phytochemical investigation on the MeOH extract of the leaves and twigs of the endangered ornamental plant Michelia shiluensis led to the isolation of 16 sesquiterpenoids. The isolated compounds comprised germacrane- (1–4, 13, 14), guaiane- (5–9, 15), amorphane- (10), and eudesmane-type (11, 12, 16) sesquiterpenoids. The new structures (1–12) were elucidated by spectroscopic and comp ...
- Oliveira, Pollyanna Laurindo de; Tanaka, Clara M.A.; Kato, Lucilia; Silva, Cleuza C. da; Medina, Rebeca Previate; Moraes, Aline P.; Sabino, Jose R.; Oliveira, Cecilia M.A. de
- Journal of natural products 2009 v.72 no.6 pp. 1195-1197
- chemical constituents of plants, etc ; Rubiaceae; leaves; alkaloids; peptides; plant extracts; phytochemicals; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; inhibitory concentration 50; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; chemical structure; X-ray diffraction; Show all 13 Subjects