Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Cheng-Peng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.5 pp. 1248-1254
- Euphorbia fischeriana; Mycobacterium smegmatis; antibacterial properties; bioassays; chemical composition; chemical structure; chromatography; diterpenoids; models; roots; spectral analysis
- ... An investigation on the bioactive chemical constituents of the roots of Euphorbia fischeriana has been conducted, with 21 diterpenoids obtained using various chromatographic techniques. On the basis of spectroscopic data analysis, the new compounds were elucidated as four ent-abietane-type diterpenoids (1–4) and four tigliane-type diterpenoids (13–16). Also obtained were eight known ent-abietane ( ...
- Sun, Cheng-Peng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2016 v.79 no.6 pp. 1586-1597
- Physalis angulata; X-ray diffraction; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; macrophages; melanoma; neoplasm cells; nitric oxide; prostatic neoplasms; spectral analysis; stems
- ... Sixteen new withanolides, physangulatins A–N (1–14) and withaphysalins Y and Z (15 and 16), as well as 12 known analogues, were isolated from the stems and leaves of Physalis angulata L. Their structures were established using extensive spectroscopic data analyses. The absolute configurations of 1 and 9 were assigned via X-ray crystallography. The isolated compounds were tested for their antiproli ...