Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Ik-Soo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2013 v.76 no.10 pp. 1881-1888
- Danio rerio; advanced glycation end products; chemical structure; glucose; inhibitory concentration 50; larvae; proanthocyanidins; spectroscopy
- ... Three new A-type proanthocyanidins (1–3), ent-epiafzelechin-(2α→O→7,4α→8)-ent-afzelechin 3′-O-β-d-glycopyranoside (1), ent-epiafzelechin-(2α→O→7,4α→8)-ent-epiafzelechin-(2α→O→7,4α→8)-ent-afzelechin (2), and ent-epiafzelechin-(2α→O→7,4α→8)-ent-epicatechin-(2α→O→7,4α→8)-ent-afzelechin (3), and three known compounds (4–6) were isolated from the whole plant of Spenceria ramalana. The structures of the ...
- Lee, Ik-Soo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.9 pp. 2249-2254
- Danio rerio; Osteomeles; aldehyde reductase; branches; chemical structure; enzyme inhibition; eye lens; glucose; glycosides; inhibitory concentration 50; larvae; leaves; lignans; rats; spectral analysis
- ... Three new phenolic biphenyl derivatives (1–3) and one new lignan glycoside (4) were isolated from the leaves and twigs of Osteomeles schwerinae. The structures of the new compounds were established by spectroscopic data interpretation. The inhibitory effects of 1–4 on rat lens aldose reductase in vitro were examined, and compounds 1–3 markedly inhibited the enzyme with IC₅₀ values of 3.8 to 13.8 μ ...