Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Da Hye; Shin, Ji-Sun; Kang, Shin-Young; Lee, Seung-Bin; Lee, Jin Su; Ryu, Seung Mok; Lee, Kyung Tae; Lee, Dongho; Jang, Dae Sik
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.6 pp. 1468-1473
- Patrinia, etc ; ethanol; fractionation; inhibitory concentration 50; iridoids; lignans; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plant extracts; roots; spectral analysis; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... An activity-guided fractionation procedure of the 70% aqueous EtOH extract from the roots of Patrinia scabra led to the isolation and characterization of five new iridoids, patriscabrins A–E (1–5), along with 13 known compounds. The structures of 1–5 were determined by interpretation of spectroscopic data, particularly by 1D and 2D NMR, ECD, and VCD studies. Thereafter, isolates were evaluated for ...
- Li, Ning; Di, Lei; Gao, Wen-Chao; Wang, Kai-Jin; Zu, Ling-Bo
- Journal of natural products 2012 v.75 no.10 pp. 1723-1728
- Patrinia, etc ; carcinoma; cytotoxicity; human cell lines; inhibitory concentration 50; iridoid glycosides; roots; uterine cervical neoplasms; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Six new iridoid glucosides, patriridosides D–I (1–6), and one new iridoid, scabrol A (7), along with 12 known non-glycosidic and glycosidic iridoids (8–19), have been isolated from an ethanolic extract of the roots of Patrinia scabra. The cytotoxic activity of the isolated compounds against human cervical carcinoma HeLa cells and gastric carcinoma MNK-45 cells was evaluated using the MTT assay. Co ...