Jump to Main Content
- Kolopaking, Risatianti; Bardosono, Saptawati; Fahmida, Umi
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2011 v.43 no.3 pp. 180-188
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; children; data collection; food purchasing; foods; home food preparation; mothers; nutrient content; self-efficacy; urban areas; Indonesia; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVE: To explore the factors that encompass maternal self-efficacy in providing food for the home. METHODS: In-depth interviews were conducted with 19 mothers of nutritionally at risk children in an urban area of East Jakarta, Indonesia. This study was based on Social Cognitive Theory, Family Stress Models, and Ecological Frameworks. Data collection was coded and analyzed using the Grounded T ...
- Buckner, Luke; Bhat, Shivani; Bhar, Somnath; Ray, Sabyasachi; Roy, Ananya; Crocombe, Dominic; Carter, Harrison; Maitra-Nag, Sudeshna; Qamar, Zubaida; Douglas, Pauline; Rajput-Ray, Minha; Ray, Sumantra
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2019 v.51 no.7 pp. S122
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; arm circumference; attitudes and opinions; children; cooking; dietary protein; dietetics; disease prevention; educational materials; foods; healthy eating habits; kitchens; malnutrition; mothers; nutrient deficiencies; nutrition education; nutritional status; peers; protein sources; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); volunteers; India; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The NNEdPro Core Team, Bhavishya Shakti Researchers and Inner Wheel Club of Greater Calcutta launched Mobile Teaching Kitchens as a nutritional education tool in two Indian slums in February 2018 to improve awareness of diet diversity and disease prevention by using locally sourced foods and cooking skills. Local volunteers, trained in healthy cooking, transferred core nutritional principals by co ...