Jump to Main Content
- Armstrong, Cheryl L.H.
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2019 v.51 no.7 pp. S81
- online courses, etc ; autumn; data collection; diet; learning; meal planning; nutrition knowledge; students; teachers; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... To determine the impact of switching from a hard copy to an electronic textbook with inclusive access and adaptive learning experiences on the drop, fail, withdraw, incomplete (DFWI) rate in an online undergraduate introductory nutrition course.Earning a D, F, W, or I in a course has a negative effect on a student's progression towards completion of a degree. While enrollment in online courses con ...
- Novotny, Rachel; Fialkowski, Marie; Butel, Jean; Fleming, Travis; Shallcross, Leslie; Deenik, Jonathan; Coleman, Patricia; LeonGuerrero, Rachael
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2019 v.51 no.7 pp. S23
- online courses, etc ; child health; childhood obesity; children; data collection; dietetics; health information; long term effects; students; waist circumference; Arizona; Guam; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... To serve as a Center of Excellence to further build capacity and new knowledge for collective impact on child health in the US Affiliated Pacific Region.CHL Center continues to strengthen capacity with the Child Health in the Pacific (CHAP) Summer Fellowship Program and the CHL Dietetics Scholarship Program (CHLD), the CHL Summer Institute. Ten fellows from CNMI, Guam and Hawai‘i completed the CHA ...