Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2015 v.80 no.17 pp. 8657-8667
- Lewis bases; aldehydes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diazonium compounds; extrusion; imines; ketones; nitriles; nitrogen; organic chemistry
- ... The utility of the nitrogen extrusion reaction of azido complexes, generated in situ from the corresponding aldehydes or ketones with TMSN₃ in the presence of ZrCl₄ or TfOH, has been described. These azido complexes could undergo three different pathways, depending on the substrates. First, azido methanolate complexes or imine diazonium ions could lead to benzisoxazole products via an intramolecul ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2015 v.80 no.9 pp. 4516-4525
- alkynes; azides; diastereoselective synthesis; organic chemistry; quinoline; regioselectivity
- ... Regioselective synthesis of 3-bromoquinoline derivatives was achieved via a formal [4 + 2]-cycloaddition between N-aryliminium ion, generated from arylmethyl azides, and 1-bromoalkynes. This method could also be applied to other quinoline derivatives using appropriate alkynes. Moreover, the current strategy could be utilized for the diastereoselective synthesis of tetrahydroquinoline derivatives e ...