Jump to Main Content
- S., Gowri; K., Gopinath; A., Arumugam
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2018 v.180 pp. 166-174
- Anopheles stephensi; Gram-negative bacteria; Khuskia oryzae; Proteus vulgaris; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; amino acids; antibacterial properties; antineoplastic activity; cadmium; culture filtrates; dose response; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; human cell lines; larvicides; nanoparticles; neoplasms; plant pathogenic fungi; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; thermogravimetry; transketolase; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The present study reports the biogenic synthesis of Cadmium Oxide Nanoparticles (CdO NPs) using plant pathogenic fungus Nigrospora oryzae culture filtrate. Further, the effect of the NPs on the cancer cell line (HeLa) is explored. The sample was characterized using Thermogravimetric/Differential Thermal (TG/DTA), Powder X-ray Diffraction (XRD), X-ray Photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), UV–Visible Di ...
- Angel Ezhilarasi, A.; Judith Vijaya, J.; Kaviyarasu, K.; John Kennedy, L.; Ramalingam, R. Jothi; Al-Lohedan, Hamad A.
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2018 v.180 pp. 39-50
- Aegle marmelos; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Gram-positive bacteria; X-ray diffraction; antibacterial properties; cell culture; cost effectiveness; crystallites; cytotoxicity; drugs; dysentery; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; fuels; leaf extracts; nanoparticles; nickel oxide; particle size; peptic ulcers; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; transmission electron microscopy; India
- ... In the present study, we report the green synthesis of NiO nanoparticles using Aegle marmelos as a fuel and this method is ecofriendly and cost effective. The plant Aegle marmelos is used in the field of pharmaceuticals to cure diseases like chronic diarrhea, peptic ulcers and dysentery in India for nearly 5 centuries. The as-prepared nanoparticles were confirmed as pure face centered cubic phase ...