Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Jennifer D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.16 pp. 10477-10486
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetaldehyde; condensation reactions; desorption; electrons; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; nanocrystals; oxidation; oxygen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; platinum; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this study, the impact of supported Pt particles on the thermal and photocatalytic activity of well-defined anatase TiO₂ (A-TiO₂) nanocrystals (NCs) was investigated. Pt-decorated NCs were characterized using scanning transmission electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. The activity of the Pt-decorated NCs for the thermal and photocatalyt ...
- Lee, Jennifer D., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.51 pp. 29498-29506
- X-radiation; crystallites; electron microscopy; ligands; models; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; physical chemistry
- ... X-ray atomic pair distribution functions (PDFs) were collected from a range of canonical metallic nanomaterials, both elemental and alloyed, prepared using different synthesis methods and exhibiting drastically different morphological properties. Widely applied shape-tuned attenuated crystal (AC) fcc models proved inadequate, yielding structured, coherent, and correlated fit residuals. However, eq ...