Jump to Main Content
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.25 pp. 13969-13978
- catalysts; electric current; electrodes; electrolytes; iron; iron oxyhydroxides; nickel; oxidation; oxygen production; pH; physical chemistry; potassium phosphates; semiconductors; sodium sulfate
- ... Photoelectrodes with the WO₃/BiVO₄ heterojunction architecture are among the most efficient semiconductor oxide-based photoanodes for water oxidation. However, because of the different experimental conditions employed in their photoelectrochemical characterization (in particular the nature and concentration of the contact electrolyte and the pH of the solution), a direct and unambiguous comparison ...
- Selli, Elena, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.26 pp. 14326-14335
- absorption; electron transfer; fluorine; gold; hydrogen production; nanogold; nanoparticles; nitrogen; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; platinum; synergism; titanium dioxide
- ... The time-resolved photoluminescence (PL) in the nanosecond time scale of TiO₂ materials undoped or codoped with nitrogen and fluorine (N,F-doping) and modified by noble metals (NM, i.e. Au or Pt) nanoparticles (NPs) photodeposition has been systematically investigated in relation to their photocatalytic activity in hydrogen production. The main aim of the study is to elucidate the origin of the NM ...