Jump to Main Content
- Su, Weitao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.6 pp. 3900-3907
- Raman spectroscopy; energy; optical properties; photoluminescence; physical chemistry; temperature
- ... Defects play an indispensable role in tuning the optical properties of two-dimensional materials. Herein, we study the influence of defects on the photoluminescence and resonance Raman spectra of as-grown monolayer (1L) WS₂. Increasing the density of defects significantly lowers the excitonic binding energy by up to 110 meV. These defect-modified excitonic binding energies in 1L-WS₂ strongly media ...
- Su, Weitao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.40 pp. 23200-23207
- atomic force microscopy; energy; gold; graphene; physical chemistry; scanning tunneling microscopy
- ... This study focuses on comparing methods for capturing and measuring the charge transport properties of single molecules in gold–graphene contact gaps. We have attempted to measure the single-molecule conductance of a series of 1,n-alkanedithiols (n = 4, 6, 8) tethered between a gold and a graphene contact with three different methods. The conducting probe atomic force microscopy break junction (CP ...