Jump to Main Content
- Banijamali, S. Mohammad; Feizian, Mohammad; Bayat, Hosein; Mirzaei, Sahar
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1205-1213
- Rosa; ammonium; ammonium nitrogen; boron; calcium; copper; flowers; hybrids; hydroponics; iron; leaves; manganese; nitrogen; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; potassium; stems; zinc
- ... An experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of calcium and nitrogen on quality and quantity of Rosa hybrida in hydroponic culture, using factorial complete randomized design with different levels of ammonium-N (0, 2.5, and 5 mM) and calcium (1.6 and 4.8 mM). The results indicated that ammonium-N concentration of 2 mM increased the number of flowers, length of pedicles, and fresh weight ...
- Covre, André Monzoli; Partelli, Fábio Luiz; Bonomo, Robson; Gontijo, Ivoney
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1119-1129
- Coffea canephora; boron; flowering; fruits; genotype; irrigation; leaves; plantations; ripening
- ... The growing requirement for micronutrients by increasingly more productive Robusta coffee genotypes and for the expansion of coffee plantations into low fertility soils has led to the need for better understanding of the micronutrient dynamics in Robusta coffee plants. The aim of the present study was to investigate micronutrient concentrations and their accumulation from flowering to fruit ripeni ...