Jump to Main Content
- Banijamali, S. Mohammad; Feizian, Mohammad; Bayat, Hosein; Mirzaei, Sahar
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1205-1213
- Rosa; ammonium; ammonium nitrogen; boron; calcium; copper; flowers; hybrids; hydroponics; iron; leaves; manganese; nitrogen; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; potassium; stems; zinc
- ... An experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of calcium and nitrogen on quality and quantity of Rosa hybrida in hydroponic culture, using factorial complete randomized design with different levels of ammonium-N (0, 2.5, and 5 mM) and calcium (1.6 and 4.8 mM). The results indicated that ammonium-N concentration of 2 mM increased the number of flowers, length of pedicles, and fresh weight ...
- Karimi, H. R.; Sadeghi-Seresht, E.
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1094-1103
- Pistacia; calcium; calcium chloride; hybrids; irrigation water; leaves; magnesium chloride; pistachios; potassium; roots; rootstocks; salinity; salt stress; seedlings; shoots; sodium; sodium chloride; water content; water use efficiency
- ... Banebaghi is considered a natural hybrid in Pistacia genus that can be used as rootstock for pistachio. In order to study the effects of salinity stress on growth indices, physiological parameters and element concentration in Banebaghi, an experiment was arranged as a factorial in completely randomized design (CRD). Factors were salinity of irrigation water (0, 60 and 120 mM of sodium chloride, ca ...