Jump to Main Content
- Covre, André Monzoli; Partelli, Fábio Luiz; Bonomo, Robson; Gontijo, Ivoney
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1119-1129
- Coffea canephora; boron; flowering; fruits; genotype; irrigation; leaves; plantations; ripening
- ... The growing requirement for micronutrients by increasingly more productive Robusta coffee genotypes and for the expansion of coffee plantations into low fertility soils has led to the need for better understanding of the micronutrient dynamics in Robusta coffee plants. The aim of the present study was to investigate micronutrient concentrations and their accumulation from flowering to fruit ripeni ...
- de Souza, Jaciane Rosa Maria; Artur, Adriana Guirado; Taniguchi, Carlos Alberto Kenji; Pinheiro, José Israel
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1197-1204
- cattle manure; color; dry matter accumulation; fertilizer application; flowering; fruit yield; fruiting; hybrids; irrigation water; leaves; manure spreading; melons; mineral fertilizers; nitrogen; nutritional status; organic fertilizers; phosphates; phosphorus; potassium; poultry manure; seedlings; soil; soil analysis; stems; Brazil
- ... Although current recommendations in Brazil suggest the application of mineral and organic fertilizers, there is little information regarding the interaction between them in melon plants. This study aimed to evaluate the effects of mineral and organic fertilization in the plant development, nutritional status, and fruit yield of yellow melon. The following fertilizations were evaluated: mineral fer ...