Jump to Main Content
- Karimi, H. R.; Sadeghi-Seresht, E.
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1094-1103
- Pistacia; calcium; calcium chloride; hybrids; irrigation water; leaves; magnesium chloride; pistachios; potassium; roots; rootstocks; salinity; salt stress; seedlings; shoots; sodium; sodium chloride; water content; water use efficiency
- ... Banebaghi is considered a natural hybrid in Pistacia genus that can be used as rootstock for pistachio. In order to study the effects of salinity stress on growth indices, physiological parameters and element concentration in Banebaghi, an experiment was arranged as a factorial in completely randomized design (CRD). Factors were salinity of irrigation water (0, 60 and 120 mM of sodium chloride, ca ...
- de Souza, Jaciane Rosa Maria; Artur, Adriana Guirado; Taniguchi, Carlos Alberto Kenji; Pinheiro, José Israel
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1197-1204
- cattle manure; color; dry matter accumulation; fertilizer application; flowering; fruit yield; fruiting; hybrids; irrigation water; leaves; manure spreading; melons; mineral fertilizers; nitrogen; nutritional status; organic fertilizers; phosphates; phosphorus; potassium; poultry manure; seedlings; soil; soil analysis; stems; Brazil
- ... Although current recommendations in Brazil suggest the application of mineral and organic fertilizers, there is little information regarding the interaction between them in melon plants. This study aimed to evaluate the effects of mineral and organic fertilization in the plant development, nutritional status, and fruit yield of yellow melon. The following fertilizations were evaluated: mineral fer ...