Jump to Main Content
- Banijamali, S. Mohammad; Feizian, Mohammad; Bayat, Hosein; Mirzaei, Sahar
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1205-1213
- Rosa; ammonium; ammonium nitrogen; boron; calcium; copper; flowers; hybrids; hydroponics; iron; leaves; manganese; nitrogen; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; potassium; stems; zinc
- ... An experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of calcium and nitrogen on quality and quantity of Rosa hybrida in hydroponic culture, using factorial complete randomized design with different levels of ammonium-N (0, 2.5, and 5 mM) and calcium (1.6 and 4.8 mM). The results indicated that ammonium-N concentration of 2 mM increased the number of flowers, length of pedicles, and fresh weight ...
- de Souza, Jaciane Rosa Maria; Artur, Adriana Guirado; Taniguchi, Carlos Alberto Kenji; Pinheiro, José Israel
- Journal of plant nutrition 2018 v.41 no.9 pp. 1197-1204
- cattle manure; color; dry matter accumulation; fertilizer application; flowering; fruit yield; fruiting; hybrids; irrigation water; leaves; manure spreading; melons; mineral fertilizers; nitrogen; nutritional status; organic fertilizers; phosphates; phosphorus; potassium; poultry manure; seedlings; soil; soil analysis; stems; Brazil
- ... Although current recommendations in Brazil suggest the application of mineral and organic fertilizers, there is little information regarding the interaction between them in melon plants. This study aimed to evaluate the effects of mineral and organic fertilization in the plant development, nutritional status, and fruit yield of yellow melon. The following fertilizations were evaluated: mineral fer ...