Jump to Main Content
- Assimakopoulou, Anna; Nifakos, Kallimachos; Kalogeropoulos, Panagiotis; Salmas, Ioannis; Agelopoulos, Konstantinos
- Journal of plant nutrition 2016 v.39 no.1 pp. 71-86
- hydroponics, etc ; Vitis; bicarbonates; biomass production; calcium; chlorosis; iron; leaves; magnesium; nitrogen; nutrient solutions; phosphorus; plant growth; potassium; roots; rootstocks; screening; shoots; wine grapes; wines; zinc; Greece; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The ungrafted rootstocks 41B, 1103P, 110R and 140Ru, the grafted combinations of 41B, 1103P and 110R with Xinomavro (one of the most important red wine grape varieties in Greece), as well as those of 1103P, 110R and 140Ru with Chardonnay, were evaluated for 'lime-induced chlorosis' tolerance by growing them with a) basic nutrient solution (BNS), b) BNS + 10 mM bicarbonate, c) BNS without iron (Fe) ...
- Page, Valérie; Feller, Urs
- Journal of plant nutrition 2016 v.39 no.3 pp. 428-437
- hydroponics, etc ; Triticum aestivum; calcium; copper; iron; leaves; light intensity; magnesium; manganese; nutrients; photons; potassium; roots; shoots; tillers; wheat; zinc; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Investigations were focused on light effects on allocation of root-borne macronutrients (calcium, magnesium and potassium) and micronutrients (iron, manganese, zinc and copper) in roots, shoots and harvested grains of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Plants were exposed to low (100 μmol photons m ⁻² s ⁻¹) or high light (380 μmol photons m ⁻² s ⁻¹). High light stimulated both root and shoot growth. Wh ...