Jump to Main Content
- Gökhan Büyük; Ceren Ayşe Bayram; Memet İnan; Muzaffer Kırpık
- Journal of plant nutrition 2022 v.45 no.15 pp. 2303-2314
- Stevia; agronomic traits; animal manures; crop yield; glycosides; leaves; medicinal plants; nitrogen; nutrient content; phosphorus; plant height; plant nutrition; potassium; seedlings; soil fertility; stevioside; sustainable agriculture; urea fertilizers; vermicomposts; zinc
- ... Stevia is an important medicinal plant that is used as a natural sweetener. Fertilizers are increasing crop yield, preserving and improving soil fertility. This current study has been conducted in the 2019–2020 period to determine the yield, macro and micro-nutrient intake and agronomic performances of stevia. As a plant material criolla seedling was used. 20-20-20 and urea fertilizer have been us ...
- M. Aghighi Shahverdi; H. Omidi; H. Mosanaiey; M. Pessarakli; S. E. Mousavi; M. Ghasemzadeh
- Journal of plant nutrition 2019 v.42 no.10 pp. 1125-1132
- Stevia; catalase; environmental factors; enzyme activity; peroxidase; proline; protein content; seed germination; seedling growth; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; temperature; vigor
- ... Light and temperature are among the environmental factors affecting germination of seeds and seedling growth. Therefore, this experiment was carried out to evaluate the effect of light (light, dark, and combined light and dark) and temperature (15, 20, 25, and 30 °C) treatments on seed germination indices and physiological traits of stevia. With increasing temperature to 25 °C, percentage and rate ...