Jump to Main Content
- Dasgan, H. Yildiz; Ozturk, Levent; Abak, Kazim; Cakmak, Ismail
- Journal of plant nutrition 2003 v.26 no.10-11 pp. 1997-2007
- Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; ascorbate peroxidase; catalase; chlorophyll; chlorosis; environmental factors; enzyme activity; genotype; glutathione-disulfide reductase; iron; leaf development; leaves; nutrient deficiencies; nutrient solutions; peroxidase; tomatoes
- ... Two tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill., cvs. Pakmor and Target) genotypes differing in resistance to iron (Fe) deficiency were grown in nutrient solution under controlled environmental conditions over 50 days to study the relationships between severity of leaf chlorosis, total concentration of Fe, and activities of Fe‐containing enzymes in leaves. The activities of Fe‐containing enzymes ascorba ...
- M. Aghighi Shahverdi; H. Omidi; H. Mosanaiey; M. Pessarakli; S. E. Mousavi; M. Ghasemzadeh
- Journal of plant nutrition 2019 v.42 no.10 pp. 1125-1132
- Stevia; catalase; environmental factors; enzyme activity; peroxidase; proline; protein content; seed germination; seedling growth; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; temperature; vigor
- ... Light and temperature are among the environmental factors affecting germination of seeds and seedling growth. Therefore, this experiment was carried out to evaluate the effect of light (light, dark, and combined light and dark) and temperature (15, 20, 25, and 30 °C) treatments on seed germination indices and physiological traits of stevia. With increasing temperature to 25 °C, percentage and rate ...