Jump to Main Content
- Li, Shuyi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2017 v.40 no.18 pp. 2571-2586
- data collection; fertilizer rates; gourds; green leafy vegetables; legumes; nitrogen; nutrient content; phosphorus; potassium; soil; soil nutrients; soil quality; vegetable crops; vegetable yield; China
- ... Here, we established abundance and deficiency indices of soil nutrients and fertilization to generate a reference for the optimum fertilization dosage of the main vegetable crops in southern China under current production conditions. We consolidated 3414 field datasets about the main vegetable crops (leafy vegetables, gourds, legumes) in this region between 2010 and 2013. The nutrient abundance an ...
- Li, Shuyi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2016 v.39 no.13 pp. 1915-1925
- potassium dihydrogen phosphate; plant growth; inorganic phosphorus; sugars; mycorrhizal fungi; symbiosis; nitrogen; phytin; soybeans; genetically modified plants; hyphae; nutrition; Bradyrhizobium japonicum; Glomus mosseae; Rhizobium; photosynthesis; biomass; roots; leaves
- ... To understand the mechanisms behind the beneficial combinations of the existence and formation processes of tripartite symbiosis of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) and nitrogen (N)-fixing rhizobia in phosphorus (P) deficiency. The effects of different inoculations of Bradyrhizobium japonicum (BJ) and Glomus mosseae (GM) on plant growth, P uptake, and soluble sugar concentration of soybeans in a ...