Jump to Main Content
- Gołebiowska, Hanna
- Journal of plant protection research 2008 v.48 no.1 pp. 119-128
- Anthemis arvensis; Elymus repens; adjuvants; alluvial soils; corn; dicamba; field experimentation; florasulam; grain yield; mesotrione; nicosulfuron; rimsulfuron; weed control; weeds; Poland
- ... Detailed recognition of weed infestation state and degree in south-western region of Poland provided the basis for starting field experiment on three types of soils aiming at the assessment of weed control effectiveness by means of suitably selected herbicide systems. High efficiency of weed elimination on alluvial soils was obtained due to herbicide mixture mesotrione + nicosulfuron in split dose ...
- Gołębiowska, Hanna, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant protection research 2011 v.51 no.4 pp. 399-404
- Anthemis arvensis; Apera spica-venti; Capsella bursa-pastoris; Geranium; Lamium purpureum; Veronica persica; Viola arvensis; conventional tillage; correspondence analysis; cultivars; glyphosate; no-tillage; plowing; reduced tillage; stubble; weeds; winter wheat; Poland
- ... The objective of the study was to analyse the variability of the weed infestation of several winter wheat cultivars in relation to the soil tillage system applied and to the height of preceding crop stubble. The study was conducted in the years 2008-2010 in Lower Silesia, Poland. The following factors were studied in the experiment: factor I - stubble height a/ short stubble (10 cm) b/ tall stubbl ...