Jump to Main Content
- Williams, W. Paul; Windham, Gary L.
- Journal of plant registrations 2012 v.6 no.2 pp. 200
- Agricultural Research Service; Aspergillus flavus; Zea mays; aflatoxins; agricultural experiment stations; carcinogens; corn; crossing; disease resistance; fungi; germplasm; parents; transgenic plants; Mississippi
- ... Maize (Zea mays L.) germplasm lines Mp718 (Reg. No. GP-xxxx, PI 662045) and Mp719 (Reg. No. GP-xxxx, PI 662046) were developed and released by USDA-ARS in cooperation with the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station, Mississippi State, Mississippi, as sources of resistance to aflatoxin accumulation. Aflatoxin is a potent carcinogen produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus Link: F ...
- Nelson, R. L.; Johnson, E. O.C.
- Journal of plant registrations 2012 v.6 no.2 pp. 1
- Agricultural Research Service; Glycine max; Phytophthora sojae; breeding; business enterprises; crop yield; cultivars; disease resistance; genetic improvement; genetic variation; germplasm; maturity groups; parents; pedigree; soybeans; Illinois
- ... The soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] germplasm line LG04-6000 (Reg. No. GP-379, PI 664025) was developed and released by the USDA-ARS and the Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station at Urbana. LG04-6000 was derived from an F5 plant from the cross of HS93-4118 × LG97-9912. LG97-9912 was derived from LG90-4181 × A3322. LG90-4181 is from PI 436682 × ‘Lawrence’ (PI 518673). PI 436682 is the Chinese c ...