Jump to Main Content
- Ulloa, M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant registrations 2009 v.3 no.2 pp. 198
- Gossypium barbadense; cotton; germplasm; germplasm releases; crop yield; plant genetic resources; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum; plant pathogenic fungi; Fusarium wilt; disease resistance; genetic resistance; agronomic traits; New Mexico
- ... Four Pima cotton (L.) germplasm lines, SJ-07P-FR01 (Reg. No. GP-910, PI 654065), SJ-07P-FR02 (Reg. No. GP-911, PI 654066), SJ-07P-FR03 (Reg. No. GP-912, PI 654067), and SJ-07P-FR04 (Reg. No. GP-913, PI 654068), were developed by the USDA–ARS and New Mexico State University Agricultural Experiment Station and jointly released with the University of California in 2008. The primary purpose for these ...
- Ulloa, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of plant registrations 2010 v.4 no.3 pp. 236
- Gossypium hirsutum; cotton; germplasm; germplasm releases; crop yield; breeding lines; plant adaptation; plant genetic resources; variety trials; geographical variation; environmental factors; strength (mechanics); staple (fibers); Louisiana; Georgia
- ... The upland cotton (L.) germplasm line CRB 252 (Reg. No GP-925, PI 658596) was developed, evaluated, and jointly released in 2009 by the USDA-ARS, the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station, the Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station, and Cotton Incorporated. The purpose of the release was to provide a broadly adapted, high fiber-quality resource for facilitating fiber improvement efforts acros ...