Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Jiaxin; Wang, Yingxiong; Shen, Kaizhi; Fu, Qiang; Zhang, Jie
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.10 pp. 598-606
- crystallization; molecular weight; polyethylene; rheometers; viscosity
- ... Many experimental results have revealed that the re‐entanglement kinetics of disentangled polymers is much slower than that predicted by tube theory. This retarded recovery of fully entangled state is of practical significance that shear‐induced modification may offer a way to improve processability for a polymer by reducing viscosity. This work tried to figure out the shear‐rate dependence variat ...
- Chang, Jiarui; Lin, Yuanfei; Chen, Wei; Tian, Fucheng; Chen, Pinzhang; Zhao, Jingyun; Li, Liangbin
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.10 pp. 607-620
- crystallization; crystals; deformation; energy; mechanical properties; polymers; wide-angle X-ray scattering
- ... The structural evolution of fluoroelastomer F2314 is studied during uniaxial tensile in a large strain rate range (0.1–150 s⁻¹) with the combination of a homemade high‐speed stretching device and in situ small‐ and wide‐angle X‐ray scattering techniques. Based on the mechanical behaviors and structural evolutions, three strain rate regions (I–III) are defined. The microphase‐separated structure pl ...