Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Qijie; Zhang, Ning; Li, Wei; Zhang, Shuang; He, Weiwei
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.2 pp. 165-170
- differential scanning calorimetry, etc ; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; crystallization; impact strength; melting; nanocomposites; polyamides; polymerization; temperature; tensile strength; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; zinc oxide; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Polyamide 6/ZnO nanocomposites (noted as PA6/ZnO) were prepared by an in situ co‐producing method, during which Zn₂(OH)₂CO₃ decomposed into nano‐ZnO in the process of the opening‐ring polymerization of caprolactam at high temperature. Transmission electron microscopy, X‐ray diffraction, thermogravimetric analysis, and differential scanning calorimetry were used to analyze the size and dispersive p ...
- Edling, Hans Eliot; Vincent, Matthew; Marand, Hervé; Talley, Samantha J.; Barr, Kevin; Moore, Robert B.; Turner, S. Richard
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.15 pp. 973-980
- differential scanning calorimetry, etc ; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; crystallization; crystals; endothermy; esters; heat; melting; polyesters; thermoplastics; transesterification; wide-angle X-ray scattering; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Structurally rigid copolyester thermoplastics were synthesized from 1,4‐cyclohexanedimethanol and the diesters dimethyl biphenyl‐4,4′‐dicarboxylate and dimethyl 2,6‐naphthalenedicarboxylate (DMN) via conventional melt transesterification. Conventional differential scanning calorimetry (CDSC) showed all compositions to exhibit multiple endotherms upon heating. Wide‐angle X‐ray diffraction analysis ...