Jump to Main Content
- Dolinski, Neil D.; Page, Zachariah A.; Discekici, Emre H.; Meis, David; Lee, In‐Hwan; Jones, Glen R.; Whitfield, Richard; Pan, Xiangcheng; McCarthy, Blaine G.; Shanmugam, Sivaprakash; Kottisch, Veronika; Fors, Brett P.; Boyer, Cyrille; Miyake, Garret M.; Matyjaszewski, Krzysztof; Haddleton, David M.; de Alaniz, Javier Read; Anastasaki, Athina; Hawker, Craig J.
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.3 pp. 268-273
- monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymerization; polymers
- ... A signature of photo‐mediated controlled polymerizations is the ability to modulate the rate of polymerization by turning the light source ‘on’ and ‘off.’ However, in many reported systems, growth can be reproducibly observed during dark periods. In this study, emerging photo‐mediated controlled radical polymerizations are evaluated with in situ ¹H NMR monitoring to assess their behavior in the da ...
- PubMed Central:
- Ippel, Bastiaan D.; Arts, Boris; Keizer, Henk M.; Dankers, Patricia Y. W.
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.24 pp. 1725-1735
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; additives; atomic force microscopy; bioactive properties; biocompatible materials; cell adhesion; contact angle; films (materials); myocytes; peptides; polymers; screening; smooth muscle
- ... The bioactive additive toolbox to functionalize supramolecular elastomeric materials expands rapidly. Here we have set an explorative step toward screening of complex combinatorial functionalization with antifouling and three peptide‐containing additives in a bisurea‐based supramolecular system. Thorough investigation of surface properties of thin films with contact angle measurements, X‐ray photo ...
- PubMed Central: