Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2017 v.55 no.23 pp. 3842-3850
- catalysts; ligands; models; oxidation; polymerization; polymers; spectral analysis
- ... A tricomponent system, constituting monomer (methyl methacrylate, MMA), higher oxidation state transition‐metal catalyst (FeBr₃) and a ligand (triphenylphosphine, PPh₃), MMA/FeBr₃/PPh₃ system without external initiator (alkyl halide) has been studied extensively with different spectroscopic analyses. To figure out the mechanism, a series of explicit model reactions were conducted with a molar rati ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2017 v.55 no.4 pp. 622-631
- carbon nanotubes; chemistry; graphene; nanoparticles; polymers; strength (mechanics); surface area; van der Waals forces
- ... Carbon nanomaterials (CNMs) have been proposed as promising nanofillers for polymer composites because of their high surface area, structural flexibility, good mechanical strength, and their unique thermal, optical, and electronic properties. However, the strong van der Waals interactions between individual nanoparticles have limited the manipulation of CNMs and restricted their use in many promis ...