Jump to Main Content
- Keshtov, M. L.; Kuklin, S. A.; Chen, F. C.; Khokhlov, A. R.; Kurchania, Rajnish; Sharma, G. D.
- Journal of polymer science 2015 v.53 no.20 pp. 2390-2398
- absorption; chloroform; composite polymers; dissociation; photovoltaic cells; solvents
- ... A novel donor–acceptor (D–A) copolymer comprising of weak electron donating BDT moiety and strong 9‐(2‐octyldodecyl)−8H‐pyrrolo[3,4‐b] bisthieno[2,3‐f:3',2'‐h] quinoxaline‐8,10(9H)‐dione (PTQD) unit denoted as P(PTQD‐BDT) was synthesized as donor material for polymer solar cells. P(PTQD‐BDT) shows a broad visible‐near‐infrared absorption band with an optical bandgap of 1.74 eV and possesses a rela ...
- Hawkins, Gerard; Zetterlund, Per B.; Aldabbagh, Fawaz
- Journal of polymer science 2015 v.53 no.20 pp. 2351-2356
- acrylamides; carbon dioxide; composite polymers; polymerization; powders; solvents
- ... A new controlled/living heterogeneous polymerization technique using RAFT in benign supercritical CO₂ is described involving the formation of monomer‐swollen seed particles by precipitation of macroRAFT agent prior to polymerization. Controlled/living character of the induced precipitation is compared with the equivalent solution polymerization. The large scale synthesis of poly(2‐ethoxyethyl meth ...