Jump to Main Content
- Huan Zhang; Shicheng Zhao; Xin Yu; Zhong Xin; Chunlin Ye; Zhi Li; Jincheng Xia
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.10 pp. 632-641
- Raman spectroscopy; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; impact strength; industrial applications; molecular weight; particle size; polyethylene; rheological properties; rheometers; scanning electron microscopy; thermal properties
- ... The physical properties of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) are generally highly dependent on its molecular weight. However, in our study, it was found that two UHMWPE samples of similar molecular weight, SLL‐5 and GUR 4150, have significantly different impact strengths, with the Charpy impact strength of GUR 4150 being almost 3.4 times that of SLL‐5. To reveal the reasons, the str ...
- Qijie Xu; Ning Zhang; Wei Li; Shuang Zhang; Weiwei He
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.2 pp. 165-170
- X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; crystallization; differential scanning calorimetry; impact strength; melting; nanocomposites; polyamides; polymerization; temperature; tensile strength; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; zinc oxide
- ... Polyamide 6/ZnO nanocomposites (noted as PA6/ZnO) were prepared by an in situ co‐producing method, during which Zn₂(OH)₂CO₃ decomposed into nano‐ZnO in the process of the opening‐ring polymerization of caprolactam at high temperature. Transmission electron microscopy, X‐ray diffraction, thermogravimetric analysis, and differential scanning calorimetry were used to analyze the size and dispersive p ...